Who is Simply Natural?
What comes to mind when you think of simply natural? The great outdoors? Organic food? A mountain-fed river? The heavenly scent of Spring blossoms or maybe birds building a nest in the branches of a fruit tree?
Now what do you think of when you think of Simply Natural? All of the above should certainly flit through your mind because we are a company built on a dedication to all things natural.
But did you know that the Simply Natural family of companies totals a dozen different subsidiaries and allied organizations all dedicated to making available the best natural produce in the world?
That’s right, Simply Natural, the innovative, technology-driven agribusiness is a vertically integrated company that includes acquiring prime agriculture real estate, land development, crop R&D, farm management, developing state-of-the-art irrigation technology, harvesting, processing and packaging, sales and logistics.
The core objective of Simply Natural is to contribute in revolutionizing modern food production, smart farming and making the opportunity of owning these fruit tree farms and greenhouses available to individuals and institutional platforms alike.
From seed to table and everything in between, Simply Natural agricultural enterprises do it all. So, who is Simply Natural? “Transforming the way the world is fed by connecting people to agriculture,” is Simply Natural’s motto and a rundown on the various segments of the company makes it clear this is true:
- Simply Natural Farms – With the goal of becoming the world’s largest producer of organic fruits and vegetables, Simply Natural Farms is an organic and conventional fruit and vegetables company, operating multiple organic farms and exporting around the world, as well as supplying the local Panamanian market.
- Simply Natural Real Estate – A real estate broker for agricultural properties, Simply Natural Real Estate has sold nearly 2,000 farms. Focused on developing farm land in the Central and South American tropics, SNRE specializes in offering participation in a profitable agricultural opportunity by offering their clients their very own, fully-managed greenhouses and fruit tree farms.
Simply Natural is currently developing the largest fruit tree farm in Central America while improving the local community and the country’s economy. Current offerings include selling greenhouses as an agricultural investment and our latest crop, the Dragon Fruit.
- AgVisors – AgVisors International Land Development and Advisors manages large operating farms in an eco-sustainable and cost-effective manner. The company has engineered processes and technologies that maximize the use of organic waste as fertilizer, and produces natural pesticides and fungicides that deliver high yield, superior quality crops that benefit both producer and consumer. As an international professional farm management company, AgVisors is involved in every aspect of efficiently managing farm lands with some of the world’s leading technologies. From crop yield evaluation and land development, to day-to-day operation management and post-harvesting operations, AgVisors is involved at every step. Their mission is to foster sustainable agriculture that provides an excellent financial return, including managing investor-owned land.
- Panama Natural – This is our exclusive brand of produce sold in stores throughout Panama and exported around the world. With its distinctive logo featuring the Colibri (humming bird), Panama Natural is quickly becoming the standard by which other produce companies measure their success.
- Simply Natural Harvest – SNH is our international fruit and vegetable trading company that manages every aspect of the process. From harvest and processing, to packaging and delivery, Simply Natural Harvest has captured the interest of retailers and wholesalers alike. Involved in every aspect of the supply-chain, Simply Natural Harvest manages each step of the product’s journey, guaranteeing that the best produce makes it to tables across the world. When the pandemic hit, one of the innovations developed by SNH is their Simply to Go produce delivery service. Providing produce from the Simply Natural greenhouses and fields along with produce grown by their neighboring farms, fresh and wholesome produce was delivered right to the doors of locked-down Panamanians.
Those are some of the members of the (current) Simply Natural family. Constantly innovating and proving ourselves to be industry leaders, Simply Natural has demonstrated we are a nimble organization across all facets of the international produce business. We’re growing, improving and here for the long-haul.